o you have between one and three years of experience working with mobile or digital advertising sales? Do you have experience working with mobile CPI clients and own an existing portfolio of such clients? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is an experienced Ad Network that provides in-house tech solutions to publishers and advertisers around the world. They are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and responsive CPI Performance Manager who will start this department in the company almost from scratch and lead their own team in time.
As a CPI Performance Manager, your responsibilities include:
– Prospecting new mobile CPI clients, qualifying new opportunities and closing the sales
– Managing the acquisition and onboarding of new Advertisers
– Using your experience and knowledge to negotiate the best CPI offers and budgets from key advertisers
– Leading and motivating a team of CPI Advertiser Account Managers
– Leading the management of hottest deals with key accounts
– Advanced level of English
– Any other language is a plus
– 1-3 years of mobile/digital advertising experience
– At least one year of experience in sales
– Familiar with digital sales environments and ad inventory technology
– Able to identify various ad formats and models
– An existing portfolio of advertisers will be a huge advantage!
What's on offer:
– A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
– Permanent contract
– Full medical and dental health coverage
– Gym, lunch and nursery vouchers
– Opportunities to grow with an expanding company
– Convenient central location
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:56:15 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.