NonStop Recruitment, one of the fastest growing recruitment firms in Europe, has an equal passion for connecting top talent with top employers as it has for training top talent for itself.
This is an internal position with NonStop Recruitment; the employee will support the finance team covering several entities and also support other internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a communicative, independent and reliable professional with excellent attention to detail; who would like to work in an international environment, and to be part of the ongoing company's success and growth on international level.
As a member of the Operations team you will drive your team to achieve our mission of 'With care and passion we focus on continuous improvement to provide accurate, reliable and efficient operational services to each employee, client, contractor and candidate'.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Drive and support debt collection strategy
- Analyse customer account balances and prioritize debt recovery.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and disputes
- Correspond and with customers (direct contact over the phone and also by e-mail)
- Work with Sales department to ensure customer relationships are maintained.
- Escalate long outstanding balances to Head of Finance
- Investigate disputes
- Receive and respond to customer requests, inquiries and update customer record with our credit control system Credit Hound
- Prepare Accounts Receivable reporting
- Assess New Customer Credit Risk
- Maintain customer coding within Credit Hound
- Advanced English (both written and spoken), Italian or German an advantage
- Strong communication and Customer Service skills
- Previous accounting experience/studies (in particular AR) is advantage
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received task
- Good team player
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks (thinking outside the box is a plus)
- Microsoft Office skills
- Competitive salary, bonuses
- Excellent working environment in modern offices in Prague 8
- Multisport card, trainings, social events, refreshments in workplace
- International passionate workplace with positive energy
- A friendly and social environment
- Professional development and growth
- Option to travel to our other offices across Europe on occasions, as well as the option to have extended period of stay at other locations upon discussion
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 10:40:23 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.