We are looking for a Credit to Cash Specialist for an important German multinational company based in Porto. Previous experience of 2-3 years in a similar position, advance knowledge of Excel, native level of Spanish and good level of English are some of the requirements.
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
PURPOSE / KEY TASKS
– Maintain existing databases with appropriate information and create required reports ;
– Archive format and circulate credit documents and information timely and accurately;
– Verify customer credit information, request external ratings and calculate correct credit limit. Decide on approval levels for expected order volumes;
– Interact appropriately with external and internal stakeholders: Investigate, thoroughly, validate, findings adequately, provide information, data, proposed solutions, timeframes and confirmations;
– Participate to performance management with required data, information and actions.
– Manage and Process Collections – Execute Dunning;
– Manage and Process Collections – Chase Payment Internally;
– Authorize and Manage Credit limits;
– Analyze and Approve credit limit for new customers;
– Review credit limit for existing customers.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Native level of Spanish and good level of English;
– Educational attainment level of 12th grade or degree in accountancy, management, economics or other;
– Previous experience of 2/3 years in cash collection (preferential) or finance, billing, accounting, claims or similar areas;
– Experience in supporting accounting closures, particularly in Cash Allocations, reconciliations of accounts and reporting (preferential);
– Excellent knowledge of Excel;
– Knowledge of SAP (preferential);
– Excellent oral and written communication;
– High level of organization and individual adaptation;
– Pro-activity, determination, easiness of interpersonal relationships, resilience and self motivation.
– Contract with the company
– Competitive salary
– Possibilities for professional growth within the company
– Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 19:27:55 +0100
TSP | International
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.