Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global company – we are looking for – Cross-Media Analyst with French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Georgian, Kazakh.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reading press releases, summarizing data into meaningful solutions;
* Writing reports;
* Support brand loyalty and encourage generation of user created content via active community participation and conversation;
* Monitor and track discussion topics for management team;
* Selecting research methods appropriate to pre-defined client criteria;
* Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples.
* Fluent in English;
* Exellent knowledge of French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Georgian, Kazakh.
* Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse, talented team;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly;
* Strong attention to detail & organizational skills.
Our client’s offer:
* Possibilities for development;
* Flexible working hours;
* Excellent remuneration plus attractive bonus system.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_SMA).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. – reg No 1809).
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 11:39:11 +0100
Language/ German, Georgian, Hebrew, Kazakh
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.