Do you speak fluently German? Have you ever thought about living in the heart of Europe being able to travel easily around the six neighborhood countries? In a country that each city has its own thousand-year history to tell? Poland combines both an amazing wild green landscape with the Baltic sea coast. You can share the news and invite your friends to relocate with you!
Grasp the opportunity to live and work in Poland, broaden your experience, learn new skills and establish a personal global network.
About your daily working life:
Customer satisfaction is your daily aim and personal achievement. You will be responsible for providing customer services for Β2Β clients either on phone or via email. You will practice and develop your technical skills and get rapidly promoted to the upper levels in different departments.
- Fluent in German.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, open for new challenges.
- No previous work experience is required!
What you’ll gain:
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally at an established international company.
- A set of social benefits ( private medical card, monthly meal vouchers, external & internal trainings) .
- Modern and friendly work environment.
- Great opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work.
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:33:45 +0000