Our client’s Dutch office is situated in the historic city of Den Bosch. They are looking for a talented Customer Account Coordinator for Industrial Transportation business unit, with experience supporting the German market. As an customer account coordinator, you will be the central contact person for German customers (B2B) handled in the Dutch ICT Office. You will be responsible for placing orders and seeking information on delivery status the role requires someone who has the requisite customer service skills.
- Monitor the order reception and order intake
- Communicate daily with customers concerning delivery plans, forecasts, price discrepancies, logistic errors or complaints
- Liaise with the Planning department on delivery times and dates, changed customer requirements
- Maintain strong control of the order backlog
- Release blocked orders
- Order tracking
- Communicate with Finance & Accounting to clarify issues related to payment
- Handle product returns and complaints
- Data Maintenance activities
- Provide a good back-up assistance to team
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives & KPI’s
Experiences & Competencies
- Commercial Bachelor’s degree
- Previous customer service or sales experience (B2B) in the components or high-tech industry is highly desirable
- SAP experience is required
- Computer literacy; MS Office.
- Business fluency in German and English
- Ability to withstand pressure and meet customer’s expectations
- Independent and focused individual
- Proof of previous experience and accomplishments
- Living in The Netherlands yet is a hard requirement for this job
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:09:43 +0100
Abroad Experience International Recruitment
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.