Are you passionate about the Tourism sector?
Are you fluent in German?
As a CUSTOMER ADVISOR In the tourism sector, you will arrange and manage reservations and customer accounts, provide advice concerning rental-car reservations, reply to queries and manage complaints, all this while working for one of the most well-known companies in the business, in the beautiful city of Lisbon!!
Would you like to work for major brands like Lacoste, Unilever, Easyget and Enterprise?
*Send us YOUR CV*
- You have High School Diploma or higher;
- You are native or fluent (level C2) in German;
- You have good knowledge (Level B2) in English;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
- You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:03:10 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.