Our client profile: Do you want to work in Bulgaria's international capital and feel at home with an employer with West European roots? In 2005, we were the first Contact Center in Sofia to open our doors for European companies that entrusted their business with us. We work with various clients, assure high quality customer service and celebrate success together. Do you want to be part of our friendly team and work together to maintain customer satisfaction on a large scale? Then apply with us now!
We are setting up a new team for one of their loyal clients to handle the incoming calls, e-mails and sms. The company is a popular brand for deep frozen food in West Europe. They provide home deliveries of healthy products to thousands of families daily. You will have the chance to help growing their business sustainably and improving the service quality.
- Deliver customer service via phone (inbound), e-mails and sms
- Provide information about different products and services
- Take and process delivery orders
- Transfer customers requests to the relevant department
- Handle annulations of appointments
- Update orders in the database system
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Quick thinker, solutions oriented
- Advanced French (B2 or higher)
- With desire to continuously improve yourself
- Good computer literacy
- Team player, positive attitude
- Persuasive communication manner
Please only apply if you have an EU/EEA nationality or work permit!
Our client offers you a competitive basic salary with regular bonuses, a plane ticket to Sofia, pickup from airport, staying two nights at a hotel and getting help in finding a suitable home. They also arrange a bank account and ask for SSN number for you. They provide you with basic health insurance with additional private coverage up to 1000 euros per year.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
Fri, 27 Oct 2017 13:45:09 +0200
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.