We have a new career opportunity for you!
Well-established international company which is currently expanding.
This is a great opportunity to get a challenging job, where you can utilize your experience within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic!
Our client offers a wide range of career opportunities and strong ethical values, making it a great place to WORK, GROW and DEVELOP.
Tasks related to this role will include:
- Maintenaning of the master data on the Common Distribution System for one of the key clients – French market
- Providing customer service – you will be in charge of order/ return management
- Ensuring tasks are processed within timescales set by line manager/ service agreements
- Daily communication in foreign language with relevant contact persons
- Handling client issues/ requests promptly
- Solving ad-hoc requests related to master data amendments
- Very good level of French and communicative level of English
- Experience in a similar job is great but not required
- Computer literacy and some experience with MS Excel
- Efficiency in data processing
- Team player: promotes team atmosphere, collaborate with others and shares best practices
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
- Annual bonus
- Language and professional courses
- Overtime payments
- Pension insurance allowance
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Corporate events
- Program Benefit Plus
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:55:33 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.