If you have experience in Customer Service and speak the French and English language we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide. You will be helping customers who need support with mobile/desktop, payments, hardware, cloud storage, accounts, and other end user issues. Experience with Android and iOS is desirable but we provide comprehensive tools and training so you can focus on providing world class service.
With over 500 employees we have one of the most international workforces on the UK’s south coast and are proud of our engaging workplace.
How we make Conduent an amazing place to work:
- Open plan offices with a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events, out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red-letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development – 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
What you’ll be doing:
This role is for customer support only so we’ll never ask you to cold call and there’s no selling either.
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social Media for Android apps and hardware
- Be truly awesome with customers and help us deliver outstanding customer
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff
- Bournemouth and Poole have one of the fastest growing digital economies in the UK and has 7 miles of golden sands too!
- Just 2 hours from London and accessible via train, coach and plane
- Our office is based between Bournemouth and Poole, near to the University and can be reached via a bus service that runs frequently with stops right outside the office!
Successful applicants must be entitled to work in the UK in order to commence employment
- 12 months fixed term contract leading to permanent contract (Flexible employment terms are available)
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Relocation support
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development and much more.
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:34:02 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.