Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our client is one of the world BPO leaders. Having overachieved project goals and due to extensive workflow, our client is currently expanding a project. They need advanced speakers in Arabic, German, Swedish, French, Italian or Hebrew or Finnish.
* Providing highest level of customer support via phone, chat and e-mail;
* Handling and troubleshooting user support related questions;
* Providing full customer care and making sure no client’s question is left without an appropriate answer.
* Proficiency in Arabic, German, Swedish, French, Italian or Hebrew or Finnish;
* Good English;
* Outstanding communicative skills;
* Focused on clients’ needs and requests;
* Team spirit.
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary;
* Permanent job with a Labor contract;
* Full-time assignment;
* Attractive social benefits;
* Advanced training programs;
* Professional growth;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CC).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. – reg No 1809).
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 11:14:06 +0100
Language/ German, Arabic, Hebrew, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.