Our client, an innovative E-Commerce company from Hamburg is seeking to hire a Customer Care Operations Representative with excellent French, German and English language skills and work experience in Order-to- Cash Management.
Customer Care Operations Representative (m/f) French, Hamburg
• As a point of contact for the business clients you will be responsible for questions regarding the technical and administration inquiries such as licenses, the effectively, payments, deliveries etc.
• As a point of contact for the end-users you will assist them with topics concerning the product, the validity, complaints, payments etc.
• Your position is the point of intersection between the company's internal departments and business partner's customer support department
• A part of your activity will be to support your colleagues from the sales team
• Your task will be to assist the customers in 3 different languages: French, German and English; therefore excellent knowledge of these languages is a precondition
• In this role, you contribute to the company goals in the areas of customer service and customer satisfaction
• Bachelor Business degree or a commercial vocational training is necessary
• (Near) native in German and French plus a good level of English
• Ideally you already have working experience in the field in customer service and/or order management
• You possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• You have very good skills in MS-Office
• To be successful in this role, you are a pro-active team player with a distinct drive for execution and results. You have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and are able to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues in other departments and disciplines. Managing several tasks and projects at once is not a problem for you
• A warm welcome from an open-minded and friendly team happy to assist you during your first days on the job
• A subsidy for your public transportation ticket or for the rent of your parking space
• Fresh fruits as well as beverages for free
• Regular team events
• More benefits such as vouchers at our clients business partners and much more
If think your qualifications and career goals are a good match for the requirements of this vacancy, we look forward to receiving your informative documents (CV, references and certificates).
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:18:21 +0000
Language/ German, French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.