– You are responsible for the entire administration and organization of order processing (with the English- and French speaking clients) including: registration of orders, tender management, follow-up of orders, organizaton and coordination of delivery dates and invoicing
– You will enter and update customer´data and order details in CRM and ERP software
– You will prepare relevant documents such as e.g. export documents
– You will be a competent contact person for international customes´ inquiries in English, French and German regarding delivery, products and after- sales services
– (Near) native English, excellent French and good German language skills, written and spoken
– Commercial vocational training or comparable qualification (e.g. Bachelor degree in Business Administration)
– Professional experience in order processing and administration
– Experience in dealing with international B2B customers and working within a multinational environment
– Good knowledge of MS Office and an ERP system
– Service orientation
– Very good communication skills and an eye for detail
– Accurate and reliable way of working
– An international team with flat hierarchies and a friendly working atmosphere
– 40 hours / week
– contract for 18 months (maternity leave)
– An attractive salary
We will guide you through the whole application process and help you with all your questions and problems. Of course our services are free of charge for applicants!
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 12:47:40 +0000
Language/ German, French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.