Our customer is an international structured organization. Join their office in ŁÓDZ as:
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH HEBREW OR CZECH
- Managing incoming calls and emails and customer service inquiries
- Assessing customer’s business needs
- Handling customer complaints and answering questions regarding products, orders, payments, invoices etc.
- Build sustainable relationships with customers
- Working hours (HEBREW): Sunday-Thursday 9-17
- Working hours (CZECH): Monday-Friday 9-17
- Excellent command of Hebrew OR CZECH (C1 or native level) and English (B2 level)
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience in similar roles will be considered as a big advantage
- No previous experience required
- Great communication skills
- EU citizenship
The ideal candidate has a good interpersonal and communication skills. He/She enjoys working in a team in an international environment. The applicant needs to be open to new challenges and opportunities.
- Permanent contract
- International environment
- Introductory training to the company (1 month)
- Private health insurance
- Great company environment (many company events and parties to increase the team spirit)
- Relocation package
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 10:08:54 +0100
Language/ English, Czech, Hebrew
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.