Our client is one of the world leaders in outsources customer service experience. For over 30 years of existance, the company grew to 70 000 passionate associates in more than 22 countries. They collaborate with some of well-known global brands in the field of technology, financial services, retailers and more.
In Sofia, Bulgaria, there are over 500 employees, supporting customers from different parts of Europe.
We are looking to grow the Dutch team of expert Customer Service Representatives. You will take care for the customers of an American company operating the leading worldwide online payments system.
With full training provided, you will handle cases of customers and the client concerning non-technical, formal and administrative issues and complaints regarding on-line financial transactions.
- Give information about the product to existing customers and prospects via telephone and handle the inquiries on basics in a case closing manner
- Communicate via telephone with existing customers in order to solve their issues
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes
- Maintain information in the system
- Forward the more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch
- With good command of English
- Excellent communicator
- You enjoy working with customers
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office)
- Previous customer service experience is a plus, but it is not mandatory
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; free ice-cream and fruits; social team activities
- Variety of discounts in leading brands
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Internal trainings and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- Charity activities, team buildings and sport events
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 08:52:50 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.