Are you open to new challenges and opportunities? We are looking for you who has good interpersonal and communication skills. You should enjoy working in a team in an international environment.
You will be;
- Managing incoming calls and emails and customer service inquiries,
- Assessing customer’s business needs,
- Handling customer complaints and answering questions regarding products, orders, payments, invoices etc.
- Build sustainable relationships with customers.
- Excellent command of Dutch (C1 or native level) and English (B2 level),
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel,
- Experience in similar roles will be considered as a big advantage,
- No previous experience required,
- Great communication skills,
- EU citizenship.
- Permanent contract,
- International environment,
- Introductory training to the company (1 month),
- Private health insurance,
- Great company environment (many company events and parties to increase the team spirit),
- Relocation package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wed, 06 Mar 2019 14:00:48 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.