You support the company in various customer care related topics, such as:
• Order acceptance and tracking of orders
• Processing of customer requests, cancellations and complaints
• Being first point of contact for customers regarding the offered products
• Data entry and updating of the database
• Interdepartmental internal communication
• Coordination of cooperation with external service providers and partners
• You have a degree in business management, logistics or marketing or alternatively through a comparable training
• You have already gained initial experience in the field of order processing, general administration or customer support
• You speak Italian at (near) native level
• You have excellent written and spoken English and German skills
• You are very IT- versed and a communication talent, preferably you have mastery of 10-fingers typing
• You came across working with merchandise management system
• You are a world-class team player with many new ideas regarding customer loyalty and service improvement
• You will receive an attractive offer, including an indefinite contract, 30 vacation days and efficiency-oriented payment
• Individual development opportunities within a very successful and constantly growing innovative company
• Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making and a pleasant working atmosphere
If you can relate to the job description, we look forward to receiving your application documents (CV in English or German, motivation letter, education certificates and references).
Fri, 26 Jan 2018 07:54:52 +0000
Language/ Italian, German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.