Our customer is an international structured organization. Join their office in Krakow as CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH DUTCH OR ROMANIAN
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Assessing customer’s business needs
- Handling customer complaints and answering questions regarding products, orders, payments, invoices etc.
- Build sustainable relationships with customers
- Excellent command of Dutch OR Romanian (C1 or native level) and English at B2 level
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience in similar roles will be considered a big advantage
- Great communication skills
- Eu citizenship
- The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and communication skills. He/She enjoys working in a team in an international environment. The applicant needs to be open to new challenges and opportunities.
- Permanent contract
- International environment
- Introductory training to the company
- Relocation package for the people outside of Poland, as well as Polish course for beginners
- Great company environment (many company events and parties to increase the team spirit)
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 10:01:08 +0100
Language/ English, Dutch, Romanian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.