Technology and innovative ideas are your cup of tea? Would you like to use your enthusiasm for helping others? If you can see yourself putting this combination to work right in the vibrant city of Barcelona, take a look at this opportunity.
Our client is an industry leader in design and engineering who transforms and reinvents everyday life products. This company is about better ideas and better technologies. They are looking for Customer Care & Sales Agents with a native level of Dutch to join their team in Barcelona.
- Helping and guiding owners in solving problems with their machines using modern diagnostic tools
- Booking engineer visits and arranging to send spare parts to customers
- Keeping an eye out for opportunities to upgrade owners up to new and exciting products that the company regularly launches. Our client will pay you commission on those sales so long as you meet reasonable targets
- Using a range of tools to interact with owners by email and social media – at the same time developing great skills that will help boost your career as new media becomes more and more commonplace
- Expertise in customer service or sales over the phone
- Excellent communicator who deeply cares about the customer experience
- Good team-player who radiates positivity in every interaction
- Solid keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office
What’s on offer
- Extensive training provided to deliver the best possible service
- Interesting discount on the company's products
- Available both as Full- and Part-time contract (40h – 30h – 24h – 20h)
- Commonplace working environment and central location in Barcelona
- Spanish and English lessons
- Competitive salary of €25.200 OTE (40h/week)
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:06:00 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.