Do you have a passion for providing world-class customer service? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have a fluent level of Dutch and English, then keep on reading – we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of flexible workspace solutions and provides work-space for thousands of the most successful entrepreneurs and multinational companies all over the world. With their services, they make it possible for a small startup as well as a multinational company to access the best work-space accommodation suited to their needs.
- Educate new prospects and inform clients about the products to help them select the most appropriate one
- Contributing to team efforts with all other functions in order to meet objectives
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency
- Experience in Customer Service roles, preferably by phone and business-to-business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Team worker with a positive attitude that is willing to help wherever needed
- Knowledge in CRM systems is a plus
What’s on offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets/lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday
What will you learn?
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Accurately evaluate customers' needs
- Sell and negotiate services and products
- Work within an international team
Our recruitment process
- Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and give you advice on the recruitment process
- Step 2: Video interview with our Clients Global Recruitment Team
- Step 3: Face-to-face or phone Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Step 4: Phone Interview with the Country Manager(s)
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 12:21:26 +0100
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.