Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak Norwegian and are you looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service to the Norwegian market, creating exceptional value and solving any issues to deliver a consistent quality of service.
The main responsibilities involve:
– Manage effectively all incoming queries in a customer service environment
– Respond to incoming calls and emails from enterprise clients
– Gather information from customers, ensure resolutions of queries, and troubleshoot technical issues
– Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
– Provide high-quality service
– Record all required data elements in CRM to provide a good follow-up and qualitative support
– You have the following language skills: native level of Norwegian + fluency in English
– Min. 6 months of previous experience in Customer Service or Technical Support in a Call Centre is preferred
– Good technical skills and knowledge is preferable
– You have an interest in and willingness to learn
– You have very good communication skills – both written and oral
– You have the ability to operate in high pressure situations
– You are a team player, enthusiastic and self-starter
– You have analytic and problem-solving skills
– You are Customer and Quality oriented
– Valid Spanish work permit or EU citizenship required
– A salary in line with market standards: 16.200 euros gross/year + bonus between 1.200 – 3.600 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
– Long-term position, full-time job (39hrs/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
– Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
– An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (Continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the Company)
– Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (up to 500 euros for relocation costs)
– Start date: ASAP
Fri, 11 Jan 2019 14:25:50 +0100
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.