Do you speak German at the minimum level of B1? Do you dream about professional development in a global company? Are you looking for new challenges and in international environments you feel, as we say in Polish, “like a fish in water”? If yes, it's you that we are looking for!
Currently, for our Client who has been developing his activity for over 15 years as a leader in the call center industry in the field of multichannel solutions, we are looking for a person willing to start working on an airline company project.
What will you be responsible for?
- Customer service of German, Swiss and Austrian customers of a well-known airline
- Answering incoming calls to clients
- Creating a product database
- Receiving and classifying requests
- Advising the client on relevant activities – analyzing and solving problems
- Cooperating with successive support lines (service engineers, second support line)
- Maintaining the high quality of services
What do we expect from you?
- Very good knowledge of GERMAN (min. B2)
- Good knowledge of ENGLISH (communicative)
- High communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn
- Lack of experience is not an obstacle!
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on a Polish contract of employment
- A series of trainings during which we will provide you with the necessary knowledge that will prepare you to take on new tasks
- Private medical care
- Sport card
- International environment – people from all continents working in the same office
- Ability to know foreign languages in practice
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 10:45:59 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.