Overall, our client is looking to hire for these roles with start dates in February/March 2018. Below are key information points of the role and responsibilities.
Core Duties :
- Answer phone calls, emails, from customers and work to resolve their queries in real time or work with the most relevant department of our client so it can be dealt with appropriately.
- Proactively recommend and educate the customer about features and benefits of our clients products in order to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with our client.
- Deliver on metrics for example: phone handled time, customer experience; proactive product offered and accepted opportunities.
- Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes
- Represent our client with a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times
**Fluent German and English are required for this role**
- Minimum of 12 months call centre/customer service experience
- Ability to work in a customer-focused, target-driven environment
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to work in a customer-focused, target-driven environment.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Internet and a good knowledge of databases.
- A high degree of flexibility, team spirit and independence
- 25K Base salary
- Relocation package of 1500 euro OR paid flights and accommodation for two weeks
- Other benefits on offer are onsite gym, subsidised canteen and health insurance
- Work with one of the most prestigious and award winning employers on the planet
- Customer Service experience of a minimum of 12 months is required.
Start your 2018 in this dynamic and rewarding role, apply now!
If this offer does not interest you but you know of someone that it may, we offer a referral programme of Euro 250 per friend that gets hired!
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:40:28 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.