We are seeking an awesome Customer Experience Ambassador to provide exceptional in-App support to our client's user community. Working with a top-notch team, you’ll be at the forefront of creating amazing customer experiences for a technology organization innovating in the urban micro-mobility space.
Our client is a rapidly growing electric scooter-share company, dedicated to providing alternative, last-mile transportation options to people living in high traffic urban areas, with a company culture focused on inclusion and sustainability and a particular focus on entrepreneurial drive.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
-support all user communities to resolve their inbound inquiries quickly and efficiently
-manage inbound email and in-app messages support through our CRM tool
-guide users’ interactions with the platform in accordance with community guidelines
-educate and build loyalty among new users
-ability to multitask and effective in time management
-analyze and improve complex workflows to operate more effectively
-detect and suggest areas for improvement in all areas of your role
-working collaboratively with peers globally to streamline processes
-review and analyze documents submitted by platform users
-ensure that documents meet client expectations for approval
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
-fluency in Dutch and English, with appropriate market language knowledge (minimum B2 level)
-availability for a full-time position, in shifts covering 07:00 – 00:00, Monday – Sunday
-strong writing and communication skills
-ability to troubleshoot and solve problems creatively and efficiently
-proven ability to be a positivecontributor in a team environment
-able to flourish in an ambiguous, high growth tech environment where change is constant
-customer oriented: You have a passion for helping and empowering others
-technology enthusiast: comfortable working across platforms and devices
– Stable job – permanent labor contracts
– Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses
– Relocation package for candidates relocating from outside Bucharest including:
• PLANE /TRAIN TICKET cost refundable (reimbursed at your first salary, in the amount of 150 euro net)!
• FREE ACCOMODATION for the first month, support in finding an apartment and MONTHLY accommodation allowance (120 EUR net/ month starting from the second month) for the entire contract duration
– Relocation package for candidates relocating from outside Bucharest
– Monthly meal tickets
– Transportation vouchers for late shifts
– International career – paid training and international career opportunities
– Multilingual exposure – improve your spoken and written language skills
– Inspiring and fun environment – our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
– Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
– Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
– Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!
Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:38:42 +0100
TELUS International Europe
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.