DESIGN SOLUTIONS TO DRIVE SAFE LIVING AND QUALITY OF LIFE
If your passion is excellent customer service, you face challenges head on and love solving problems – we are creating your dream job now!
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve buildings, factories, utilities, and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
At Honeywell, the Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for delivering an extraordinary customer experience by serving as the primary customer point of contact. We want you to handle the end-to-end customer experience so you will have the ownership of the process and be able to see the results of your work instantly. You will be supporting customers from various countries across Europe and will have a chance to use your language capabilities on day to day basis.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education or experience in similar roles)
- Experience working in a customer-facing role will be an asset
- Experience in B2B customer support and an international environment
- Experience with CRM / ERP systems
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Business fluent in written and spoken Hungarian
- High level of customer orientation, dedicated “can do” attitude
- Ability to drive improvements leading to greater customer experience, higher quality and lower costs
- Strong teammates with the ability to take ownership and follow-through
- Well organized with good time management, result oriented
- Ability to establish relationships and networks in a virtual team environment
What you will get:
- Possibilities to grow within the newly built structures of Honeywell
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time contract
- City center location in Katowice (great commute)
- Multinational team and management focused on people development
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:11:12 +0100
Hays Poland Sp. z o.o.
Language/ English, Hungarian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.