At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 34,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in many international markets. We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
If you speak fluent Brazilian Portuguese, love to talk to and help people, and you thrive in a dynamic environment, you are the one we’re looking for!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer enquiries via email and phone;
- Reaching out to customers to increase their satisfaction with the Versum system;
- Contacting clients to help them implement Versum;
- Creating guides and running webinars showing the best ways of using our software;
- Actively searching for new ways to constantly improve the quality of our customer service and products;
- Getting acquainted with the early version of new features and providing feedback to our software developers.
- Speak and write perfect Portuguese (Brazilian native speaker or equivalent);
- Know and can use excellent customer service techniques;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer service in IT or a related industry (veterans from international corporations are welcome);
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Can use spreadsheets efficiently (a little more than “=SUM(A1:A5)”);
- Are an energetic person who likes communicating with people and solving problems;
- Like to know the answer to every question or work it out if you don’t;
- Are an organized, effective and independent person;
- Like to break conventions and find ingenious solutions;
- Are versatile and can easily adapt to changing conditions;
- Learn quickly and constantly work on increasing your competency.
- Attractive salary: PLN 3,000-4,500 gross per month;
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała;
- Flexible working hours – no more than 8 hours a day (unless you want more);
- Work in a young and ambitious team;
- A friendly atmosphere;
- Top-quality equipment and working environment;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Opportunity to participate in English lessons co-financed by the company;
- Independence and a chance to implement your own ideas.
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:28:25 +0100
Language/ Portuguese, English, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.