Provides a high level of analytic and process management support to internal cross functional teams regarding merges, possible duplications and data errors. Responsible for working with Customer Master Manager regarding creation and distribution of reports, assisting with creating policies, procedures and exception approval processes around data fields. Position is responsible for adhering to the Customer Master Global Policy. Working with cross functional teams; Sales, Pricing, Credit, PIC, Sales Ops and Channel Ops to provide financial and non-financial customer based reports, feedback and data errors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Create and distribute reports regarding customer data elements
– Analyze reports for possible duplications, data errors and potential merges
– Review and process merges and deduplications within the system
– Identify and work with IT to resolve mis-matches between systems
– Work with Management to identify and enforce CRUD rules
– Provide support, feedback and recommendations to Sales and Services regarding account/business rules, processes and work flows within the various systems
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, abilities, and skills required of personnel so classified
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2-4 years customer master data, claims, customer service or credit and collections experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently, strong organizational skills
- Strong PC skills including current Microsoft Office applications; Excel, Outlook
- Solid analytical skills
- Capability to lead meetings and or small training sessions
- Familiarity with general customer data, address verification, order entry, order to cash process a plus.
- Permission to work in Czech or EU citizenship
- Competitive financial recognition
- Structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
- External and internal training: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
- Talent development
- Free language courses
- Membership at the biggest gym in the city at a significantly reduced price
- Vouchers for wellness centers, pharmacies, cultural and sport centers twice a year
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Contribution to meals in our canteen
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:56:24 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.