Our international client who are leaders in their field are seeking a few dynamic new team members to join and enhance their International Customer Service department. The Customer Relations Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our client’s international distributors and customers. This position is a front-line role in which you will interact daily with important customers, therefore it is important to represent the company and the customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity.
- Responsible for accurately and timeously informing clients regarding products and sales promotions.
- Responsible for smooth and accurate processing of customer orders and handling of international queries.
- Interacting internally mainly with Customer Support and Sales Department and assisting regarding sales/order requests.
- Responsible for handling invoicing queries and ensure mistakes/amendments are made efficiently.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling new products in a proactive manner.
- Integrate with other departments to ensure that customer’s service requests are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned.
- 2-3 years experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be fluent/native in Dutch and fluent in English
- Conversational level of German is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable, self-motivated and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent and responsible worker
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Excel, CRM, Oracle etc.)
- Stress resistant and ability to prioritize
- Accurate and clear in your work ethic
- Excellent team player
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:06:58 +0100
Abroad Experience International Recruitment
Language/ English, Dutch, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.