- Providing 24/7 phone support for the Turkish Airlines customers, project within CCC Bucharest, Romania
- Reservations and flight ticket changes
- General information on timetable, promotions, luggage, etc.
- Providing phone support to Turkish Airlines Corporate Club customers
Turkish Airlines, voted 6 times in succession “Europe's Best Airline”, is Turkey's national airline. Star Alliance member, Turkish Airlines operates over 300 destinations around the world, more than any other airline company in the world.
Competence Call Center – company description
With 22 locations in 11 countries and over 8,500 professionals, CCC is one of Europe's top companies offering customer service at the highest level.
Do you know SPANISH at a medium / advanced level and have English knowledge at medium level?
Do you consider that you have excellent communication, PC operating skills and do you like to work in a team?
Would your friends describe you as trustworthy, serious, dedicated and honest person?
If the answer is “Yes”, then you are the person we are looking for!
Because we want our company employees to remain motivated, we offer a competitive salary package consisting of: Fixed salary + performance bonus + meal vouchers.
We also offer other benefits such as:
- Work contract for an indefinite period
- Internal programs for professional development (sales, Excel, Soft skills etc)
- Real opportunities to grow in the team – the Management team is almost exclusively chosen among entry level employees
- Flexible timetable that can be tailored to the needs of the employee (part time or full time)
- Modern work space, open space office
- Private medical insurance
- Discounts within several Fitness halls in Bucharest and beyond
- Regular organization of thematic and competitive events for CCC team members
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:12:42 +0100
Competence Call Center
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.