REED is seeking speakers of English, Italian, and Spanish for the position of Customer Service Representative at our client’s shared service center in Brno, Czech Republic.
What is the job about?
- Solving customers’ requests related to repair of their products, i.e. requests for registering repairs, updates on status of repairs, communication related to repair prices and repair lead times, delivery or quality related inquiries.
- Communication with customers is mostly via email, if a phone call is necessary, it is short (3 – 5 minutes on average). It is not a busy call center and the environment is very relaxed.
- There is no dress code.
Who are the customers?
Companies that use our client’s products in order to run their operation more efficiently (shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistic companies, government institutions and others).
How does the team look?
The team composition in the customer service department is rather multinational. The size of the individual teams is around 10 team members and the atmosphere is very friendly with direct communication among the team members on a daily basis.
We are looking for:
- Good command of English (B2 level) and Italian/Spanish (at least B2 level)
- Reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
- Detail-oriented personality
- Excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Career progression opportunities
- Free language courses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Pension and Life Insurance contribution
- Discounted meals in the company canteen, fruit days
- Multisport card for 250 CZK/month
- Cafeteria program (benefits according to your preferences)
- Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
- No night shifts
- Opportunity to spend 8 paid hours a year doing charity work of your own choice
- Charity events (sports events, blood donation, Christmas market, …)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, start according to the schedule at 8am, 9am or 10.30am
Starting date: Asap
Recruitment process: Face-to-face or phone/Skype interviews
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:41:06 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.