SYKES is a leading, global digital-marketing and customer-care outsourcer with offices in 23 countries around the globe.
SYKES has been in Edinburgh for more than 20 years! We have over 1000 people working for various clients in our contact-center, based on the West side of Edinburgh – right beside Heriot Watt University.
We provide customer support services for German speakers and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual, fast paced environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in many different countries.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with our clients to provide professional and efficient support to their final customers. You need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for customers, assist them with their inquiries over the phone or by email and always give the best resolution. We work on a fast-paced environment and flexibility matters.
On this role you will have to:
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Fluent in German OR Dutch and English
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- ECDL qualification an advantage
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
Join SYKES team professionals and we will offer you:
- professional development through training programs -> modern technologies and customer management
- exposure to a multicultural and multilingual environment
- coaching opportunities
- real possibilities of career development
- employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- a modern, dynamic and friendly working environment
- 40 hours contract
- Different working shifts able to accommodate everyone’s needs
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 17:38:52 +0100
Language/ English, German, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.