SYKES is a leading, global digital-marketing and customer-care outsourcer with offices in 23 countries around the globe.
SYKES has been in Edinburgh for more than 20 years! We have over 1000 people working for various clients in our contact-center, based on the West side of Edinburgh – right beside Heriot Watt University.
We provide customer support services for Kellogg's and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual, fast paced environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in many different countries.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with our client to provide professional and efficient support to their final customers. You need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for customers, assist them with their inquiries over the phone or by email and always give the best resolution. We work on a fast paced environment and flexibility matters.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Fluent in Hebrew OR Turkish and English
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- ECDL qualification an advantage
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
If you enjoy building great relationships with customers and can help make your team/department one of the best, this could be just the start of your career with us.
Join SYKES team professionals and we will offer you:
- professional development through training programs -> modern technologies and customer management
- exposure to a multicultural and multilingual environment
- coaching opportunities
- real possibilities of career development
- employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- a modern, dynamic and friendly working environment
- 40 hours contact. We operate between 8 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 17:50:44 +0100
Language/ English, Hebrew, Turkish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.