Our client is one of the world leaders in outsources customer service experience. For over 30 years of existance, the company grew to 70 000 passionate associates in more than 22 countries. They collaborate with some of well-known global brands in the field of technology, financial services, retailers and more.
In Sofia, Bulgaria, there are over 500 employees, supporting customers from different parts of Europe.
We are looking to grow the HEBREW team of expert Customer Service Advisers. With full training provided, you will support customers who are having challenges and are contacting us via phone, email or chat. Delivering a world class customer experience is key, and as part of this you will offer eligible customers the best service.
- Communicate via telephone, mail and/or chat with existing customers in order to solve their inquiries
- Give information about the product or service to existing customers and prospects
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes
- Maintain information in the system
- Forward the more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
- Fluent in spoken and written Hebrew
- With very good command of English
- Excellent communicator
- You enjoy working with customers
- Good computer literacy (MS Office)
- Previous customer service experience is a plus, buti t is not mandatory
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; free ice-cream and fruits; social team activities
- Variety of discounts in leading brands
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Internal trainings and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- Charity activities, team buildings and sport events
Fri, 06 Oct 2017 18:40:23 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Hebrew, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.