We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative with Finnish/German/Dutch/French/Danish languages, who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
If you are patient, empathetic, passionately communicative, and you love to talk., we would love to have a chat with you.
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to hardware, software, and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
- Very good Finnish or German or French or Dutch or Danish language skills both verbal and written
- Good English skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic experience in Windows would be an advantage, MS Office, MS based applications
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
- Work in an international friendly environment for well-known global brands with colleagues from all continents
- Clearly defined career path
- Wide range of in classroom and/or online trainings in the field of your interests
- Paid foreign language courses of your choice
- You will learn best practices and global business from experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- Possibility to attend many cultural events, sport clubs, integration events, and volunteering programs
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefits package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:33:00 +0000
Language/ Finnish, Dutch, German, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.