We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be supporting many of our popular products, from iPhones to iPads to MacBooks to desktop Macs. As our customers first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting and technical support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your technical knowledge, creativity and passion to meet their needs – and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. We believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best.
This is a full-time, permanent position allowing you to work either onsite at our campus in Cork, Ireland or as an At Home Advisor (please see additional requirements for work-from-home criteria).
- Fluent in English
- Experience supporting customers via phone, E-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience, including comprehensive issue resolution
- Handle your own workload and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude through periods of change
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is encouraged
- Effective time management including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is an advantage: iOS, smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Permanent Irish address
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair and desk
- High-speed internet service (5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider)
Wed, 09 Jan 2019 15:17:52 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.