Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company– we are looking for Customer Service Advisor with English and Dutch, Romanian, Estonian, Finnish or Hebrew
We’re looking for individuals who can engage with the customers, enhance their experience and exceed their expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Be the first point of contact for existing and new customers when they contact the company by telephone and email;
* Delivering an outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way;
* Work closely with other teams for goals and objective alignment;
* Building relationships with customers by truly listening to their needs – and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them.
* Fluency in English and Dutch, Romanian, Estonian, Finnish or Hebrew;
* Excellent communicational and presentational skills;
* Proactive and dynamic personality, with good attitude towards the clients;
* Good command of MS Office.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CSA).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. – reg No 1809).
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:15:43 +0100
Language/ Dutch, Finnish, Romanian, Estonian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.