• Answer incoming customer calls regarding technical issues, service questions and general client concerns.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
• Very good Finnish language skills both verbal and written, plus good level of English
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Technical support experience would be an advantage but is not necessary
• Ability to work under pressure
• Work in multinational company for global brands
• Career growth opportunities, wide range of trainings, free language courses.
• You will learn best practices from experts.
• You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
• Medical care for whole family, life insurance.
• Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Mon, 08 May 2017 06:24:18 +0200
Language/ English, Finnish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.