- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to hardware, software, and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
- Very good Finnish language skills both verbal and written
- Good English skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic experience in Windows, MS Office, MS based applications
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
- Work in a multinational company for well- known, global brands.
- Wide range of trainings in different fields, receive certificates
- Paid language courses
- Clearly defined career path
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere.
- Join volunteering opportunities, sport's clubs, integration events, etc.
- Medical care for whole family, + life insurance.
- You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Mon, 08 May 2017 06:24:21 +0200
Language/ English, Finnish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.