- C/S agent takes customer questions, complaints and comments (email, phone, live chat)
- C/S agent must treat customers with respect and do whatever he can, within company policies, to make sure customers are satisfied with their purchases
- Quick and efficient response to the customer via email or phone
- Internal communication with other departments, following pending issues related to customer's requests
- Provide outbound services via email and phone
- Always be updated with company's product, promos, policy and changes as required
- Update customers data base
- Collaborating with team/shift leader & colleagues
- Advanced communication skills
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions and respond as appropriate
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related matters.
- Written Expression: The ability to communicate information and data in writing, so others will understand.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers
- Multitasking ability is highly appreciated
- Good skills in computer & MS office
- Ability to interact with colleagues
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge or experience may be helpful
- Fluent knowledge of Czech, English & Greek language
- Exciting & friendly work environment
- Career & competencies' development
- Continuous training
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary package & bonus
- Team medical & life insurance
- Commuting Expenses
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 14:11:05 +0000
Language/ Greek, Czech, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.