The role is fast-paced, where you as a “people person” with a “passion for customer service and sales”, can take ownership of the customer touch points and truly make a difference by building relationships with our customers.
You will be responsible for the ordering process both offline and online, ensuring the timely inputting and release of orders for same day dispatch as well as handling returns and queries to the customers’ satisfaction.
Don’t worry; you don’t need to know anything about electronics, although this is a “nice to have”. Your customer service experience along with sales and relationship building skills in addition to cross sell and upsell and a passion for learning is key.
Knowledge, skills & Experience – Essential
• Essential and a good level of business English (Native level)
• Previous experience in working within a Customer Service environment
• Ability to cross sell and link sell and connect with customer to promote opportunities
• Computer Savvy – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and ability to learn quickly
• Proven ability to multi task
• Social intelligence, Great phone voice, competitiveness
• Ability to prioritise a demanding workload
• Ability to adapt to change well
• Customer Focused
Knowledge, skills & Experience – Desirable but not essential
• Good knowledge of Hebrew language
In addition to our competitive salary and sales incentive bonus, we offer additional benefits such as support with private health care insurance and Multisport Card.
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 18:16:40 +0000
Language/ Hebrew, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.