Customer Service Agent
Up to £24K + benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an extremely successful company within the travelling sector that is seeking for CS Agents to join their team based in West London to provide excellent customer service to their clients.
What you'll do:
- Point of contact for customers and resolve problems and issues in a timely and efficient way
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls from customers.
- Make amendments to customers reservations
- Proactively communicate flight and accommodation updates to customers
- Build relationships with airlines, hotels and other suppliers and proactively deal with issues affecting the customers.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer's holiday by presenting options on extras and upgrades
- Follow the Quality Assurance framework
- Be a brand ambassador all the time.
37.5 hours a week through a shift based rota across a 7 day week operation between 8am and 10pm.
Closing Date: 15th April 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluent in another European language i.e. German, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese would be a plus
- Experience within a call centre customer service environment or travel industry is a must
- Being flexible and adaptable to different scenarios.
- Computer literate
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 10:59:57 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.