Hello! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
If you are an enthusiastic person and speak either Swedish or Danish and/or English, have client focus, take ownership and drive to achieve, you’ll feel this is the right place to build your career!
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to work in our Gourock centre in Scotland with one of our major clients in a high priority, fast moving team, handling service centre calls throughout the Nordic Region.
Your day to day role:
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls, and email enquiries
- Dealing with Account/Client Managers, Maintenance Administrators, Customer Relations and many other departments
- Excels in delivering Customer Satisfaction
- Encourages sharing of knowledge and best practices
- Consistent in ensuring work is completed accurately
- Builds relationships across work groups and organisations
- Uses specific tools and programs to give the customer maximum support and service
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Ideally at least one year’s experience in a customer service role
- Ideally fluent in either Danish or Swedish, and English.
- Strong telephone, computer and internet skills
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Getting the train? We run a free shuttle bus to and from Gourock Station to the Contact Centre (5 min journey).
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- Hard work and dedication are rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
- On-going training.
- Staff benefits including Eye Care Provision, Cycle to Work Scheme & Childcare Vouchers.
- Team and Concentrix Events.
- 28 days’ holidays (including statutory days)
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 13:27:20 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Danish, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.