Would you like to live in the Capital of Central Europe? Prague will amaze you with its low cost of living, great nightlife, large expat community and wonderful architecture! Also, you will have the chance to start a career in one of the top multinational companies. Are you excited?
About the company:
Our client is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. Empowering people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition, their applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. The role involves:
- Provides inbound application and functional support for all relevant applications, both internally and externally, by way of email, chat, web-form and phone.
- Resolves 80% of issues without escalation.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and within service level objectives.
- Successfully documents all requests through the CRM system while adhering to all documented procedures.
- Provides general assistance to other teams within Global Customer Support
- Conducts all customer interactions in a manner that presents the company in a positive light
- Ensures that individual performance meets or exceeds the department standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Fluency in German/Dutch/French and English
- You have a bachelor or master degree, preferably in Commercial or Supply chain orientation
- Experience at working in SAP is an advantage
- Experience in marketing, operations or support teams
- Dynamic personality, supportive but capable of pushing for help from internal clients
- Strong communications skills, innovative, proactive attitude, willing to grow in the mid/long term.
- Responsibility, accuracy, team player
- International company & team
- Multisport Card
- Meal Tickets
- Language Courses after trial period
- Pension Insurance and medical insurance
- 12 sickdays per year and sickleave – from 1st day
- Possibility to grow within the team, out of 40 people 12 promoted in last 6 months
- Friendly atmosphere – BBQs in summer every other week, game room, playstations, quiter room etc.
Fri, 05 Jan 2018 17:30:45 +0000
Language/ English, Dutch, French, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.