Our client is an international service provider in the aviation industry. For one of their partners, they are looking to recruit Customer Service Consultants to support their team.
- You will learn a lot (especially the handling of the booking programs Amadeus / Oscar)
- You will practice your German and English skills daily
- You will be helping people
- You will be able to contact the air travel customers by phone for bookings, general questions or delays
- And besides, you will also have a lot of fun!
- Friendliness & helpfulness
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German
- English (wrriten and verbal), min. Level B2
- Previous experience in customer service consulting is beneficial
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Above average salary
- Discounted air tickets
- Free language courses directly in the company
- Free use of the fitness center and swimming pool
- Meal tickets
- Qualified paid training
- Working in a friendly and very international team
- A modern and inviting working environment in the middle of the metropolis of Prague
- Limited Home Office option is available
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
Tue, 05 Jun 2018 16:14:26 +0200
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.