Bonjour! Parles tu français? Would you describe yourself as a customer service representative fantastique? And do you also master the English language in speech and writing? Then Manpower might be looking for you! Keep on reading to find out if this vacancy is the perfect fit for you.
Manpower is looking for a French and English speaking customer service employee with experience on behalf of Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a customer service employee you will be performing the following activities:
- Controlling and managing the complete order process (from order placement to delivery)
- Solving problems if necessary
- Cooperating with other departments and teams within the Dow Service Centre
It is important that you meet the following requirements, in order to qualify for this job:
- You are available for 40 hours per week (32 hours is also possible)
- You have at least 1 year working experience with customer service in an international organization
- You master the French language (at least C1 level)
- You also master the English language on B2+ level
- You have at least an intermediate vocational education (EQF level 3)
- You have a EU citizenship OR you are a non-EU citizen in possession of a valid residence and work permit
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow at the moment
Date de début
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible.
Dow Service Centre
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
Nous pouvons offrir
- Reimbursement of your expenses for a job interview ( hotel, flight, etc)
- Gross salary between €2.100,- and €2.600,- per month
- Reimbursement of your expenses for relocation and hotel durings first 6 weeks of employment
- Relocation fee of €3600,- (to be received within 6 months)
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Full compensation of Westerschelde tunnel expense
- Six weeks trial subscription at Bodyline Sports and Healthcenter
- Free access to Manpower's online training platform StudyTube
Procédure de candidature
If you would like to apply for this job you can do so via the apply button on europelanguagejobs.com. When you click on this button, you will be redirected to a subscriptionform on www.manpower.nl. Please fill in al the information. Afterwards we will try to contact you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we cannot take applications done by e-mail into consideration.
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 09:43:44 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.