Guten Tag! Sprichst du Deutsch? Are you looking for a new fulltime job in the area of Terneuzen and do you define yourself as a customer service hero ‘Mit Schwung’? Then Manpower might be looking for you! Keep on reading to find out if this vacancy is the perfect fit for you.
Manpower employment agency is looking for native German speakers for the vacancy of customer service representative at Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a customer service employee at the Dow Service Center, your working days will take place at Dow's customer service department. This department provides clients will all forms of support during their process of ordering goods. The customer service department connects internal organization with clients and third parties such as suppliers.
What will you be doing on an average working day?
- Controlling and managing the complete order process (from order placement to delivery)
- Solving problems if necessary
- Cooperating with other departments and teams within the Dow Service Centre
When do you qualify for the job of customer service representative? When you:
- Are a fluent German speaker (at least C1 level) and have an excellent command of the German language, both verbal and written
- Have a good to excellent command of the English language (at least B2 level)
- Have at least an intermediate vocational education level 4 (EQF level 3) degree
- Have worked as a customer service representative or similar in an international organisation for at least 1 year
- Are not currently in mediation for a job at Dow or the Dow Servicecenter
- Can work 40 hours per week (32 hours per week is also possible)
- Can apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
In agreement, you will start working as soon as possible.
Dow Service Centre
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
In this position, you will work during office hours.
What do we offer our customer service employees?
- Reimbursement of your expenses for a job interview ( hotel, flight, etc)
- Gross salary between €2.100,- and €2.600,- per month
- Reimbursement of your expenses for relocation and hotel durings first 6 weeks of employment
- Relocation fee of €3600,- (to be received within 6 months)
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Full compensation of Westerschelde tunnel expense
- Six weeks trial subscription at Bodyline Sports and Healthcenter
- Free access to Manpower's online training platform StudyTube
If you would like to apply for this job you can do so via the apply button on europelanguagejobs.com. When you click on this button, you will be redirected to a subscriptionform on www.manpower.nl. Please fill in al the information. Afterwards we will try to contact you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we cannot take applications done by e-mail into consideration.
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:02:52 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.