At F-Secure, we are committed to helping people and businesses be free in the digital world, without having to worry about cyber security. Every day, our Fellows face the daunting challenge of outsmarting those that disrupt the digitalized world. A difficult task, we know, but something we all come together to do for our customers. We make the world a safer place.
Our Fellowship of people have a shared interest in being successful together and being open and honest with each other. At F-Secure, we meet each other as equals, but challenge each other’s ideas – we believe this makes us all better and creates a more secure environment for our customers.
As an F-Secure Fellow, you’ll be joining a tight knit network of over 1,600 colleagues, spread over 25 offices around the world. To us, Fellowship means that what we do together is more important what I do. At F-Secure you will be part of our Fellowship. Be who you are – bring your best self.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Can you text, chat and e-mail with different people while eating a doughnut, all at the same time?
• Do your family members call you whenever they encounter a computer problem?
• Do you have a hunger for anything and everything digital?
• Do you have a pleasant voice and the patience of a saint?
Sounds like you? Great, then we want you! We at F-Secure are all about protecting the digital side of things. You will be the go-to person for our clients and customers worldwide. You get to rub shoulders and work with the fellows who are always pushing the envelope when it comes to technology, online security, and privacy. We work to set the Internet free and are now hiring a Customer Service Engineer to join our team
– Provide support to our end customers, both consumers and corporate customers, on setup and configuration of F-Secure software via different support channels (phone, chat and online community).
– Perform log analysis to find and resolve the root cause of issues reported by the customers.
– Work together with world-class experts in F-Secure Labs to combat malicious programs (malware).
– Represent the voice of the customer to influence future product improvement and development.
– Advise the customer on how to stay safe on the Internet
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE?
– Privacy and security mindset in today’s digital world
– Fluency in French. Fluency in several of these languages: German, Italian, Dutch is considered a big plus
– Good written and spoken English
– Customer-centric mindset
– Able to multitask and assist several customers at the same time
– Good technical understanding of PCs, Mobiles and online services
– Ability to explain difficult topics in layman’s terms
– Self-motivated with an ambition to develop an in-depth knowledge of how security applications work
– Experience working in an international contact center is considered a benefit
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– Stable work schedule – we work only during EU business hours!
– A unique chance to participate in a new team in our newly created Customer Care Poznan operations. You can become part of something great!
– An active role in the dynamic Customer Care and Customer Advocacy organizations. We do what others talk about!
– Working together with dedicated and talented Fellows who will support you wherever they can.
– A flexible working environment where we put a lot of emphasis on our employees´ wellbeing. Customer Care constantly reaches the highest employee satisfaction scores at F-Secure and we are very proud of it!
And of course, we offer a competitive salary and benefits including health care, life insurance, company supported sports activities, training budget, English classes and many more things to keep our best asset – people – happy!
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:38:36 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.