Are you a French native speaker with good organizational skills? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Porto? Great, keep on reading – we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is the industrial gas company leader and is based in Porto.
– Native Level of French
– Advanced Level of English
As an Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities include:
– Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
– Liaising with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
– Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
– Receiving and process supplier invoices
– Resolving administrative invoice related queries with business centres and suppliers
– Completing other administrative tasks as required
What will you learn?
– To develop your knowledge about business administration and structures
– To improve your communication skills by working in a team
– To work in an international environment
– To grow within a renowned company
– Previous experience in accounting, billing, customer service or similar is regarded
– Proficient in Excel
– Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity/activity
– Good administrative skills and easy adapter
– Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in local Dutch and English (written and spoken)
– Strong customer-orientation
– Knowledge in SAP is a plus
– Stable contract
– Competitive salary + bonus
– A complete and thorough training program
– Possibility to grow in an international company
– Insurance after 12 months contract
– Relocation package included
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:16:42 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.