Here is an opportunity to become a part of a major international electronic consumer goods company's European Customer Support team.This position is suitable for graduates and people with previous customer/technical support experience,
In this role, you will:
- Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide product range of electronic devices,
- Help customers by supplying technical information and guidance on the product range,
- Handle both pre-sales enquiries and after sales technical support,
- Deal with any customer issues, maintaining regular contact with the customer through to resolution,
- Become an expert for the product range and utilise this knowledge to provide a highly customer orientated service,
- Good English language, plus fluency (C1/C2) in French
- Previous Experience in telephone based customer support is an advantage but enthusiastic graduates are welcome to apply
- Proactive personality and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to deliver world-class customer service
- Must have an EU passport or Permanent Residency for the Czech Republic
- Very good starting salary and a range of additional benefits
- A genuinely interesting career and opportunity to become part of a major international brand
- Ongoing training, including structured long-term skills building plans
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Customer service environment focused on delivering high quality customer care rather than strict call times
- Security of working for a stable and respected international company
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief cover letter to Tereza Novotna.
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:03:32 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.