For nearly half a century, Our client has been helping companies around the world
develop, manufacture and take their products to market smarter, faster and more efficiently.
Drawing on a rich history of innovation, our client is leading-edge systems help
customers reach their optimum by maximizing productivity and minimizing errors and waste.
Today, the company provides integrated software and hardware solutions to more than 78,000
customers in the aerospace, construction, furniture, fashion & apparel, transportation, technical
textiles, packaging, wind energy and sign & graphics industries, including over 100 Fortune 500
companies in 130 countries.
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Loyalty Representative to work in our service support
The Representative will be the first point of contact via phone and email for our Benelux
customers. In addition to interacting with a wide range of clients, you will also interact with
technical support, field service engineers, contracts, sales, and other inter-company
departments to respond to customer requests for products and services.
- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes to our customers
- and internal departments;
- Use Company ERP system (SAP) to enter notifications, create spare part orders, etc
- using standard operating processes;
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues or complaints using available
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved, along with orders,
- back ordered items and items in transit;
- Prepare and send service and aftermarket quotations and follow-ups;
- Provide customers with product and service information;
- Generate ad hoc reports to support the Regional Managers.
- Experience in Customer Service;
- Fluent Dutch and English speaking (reading, writing and understanding);
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Must possess excellent listening, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Proficient in relevant computer applications;
- SAP knowledge – preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Stable contract
- Salary: 14.000-16.800€/ year gross
- Meal Allowance: 6.83€/day
- Health and Life Insurances
- Possibility to grow in an international company
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:25:04 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.